By investing in a real estate fund, you invest indirectly in real estate without buying a property yourself. A good return is possible because the fund or investment vehicle you invest in is not corporate tax. As a shareholder, you receive income from mortgages, interest, or rental income generated by the fund with this type of investment. In this way, you can build up a diversified investment portfolio.
- Attractive return potential
- Indirect investment in real estate
- No property maintenance costs
- Diversification of your portfolio
- Access to exclusive funds