Sustainable & responsible investment
The experience that Degroof Petercam Asset Management (DPAM) has acquired in sustainable and responsible investment has led to a rigorous and disciplined investment process based on a credible and recognised expertise.
Since the creation of the first strategy in 2001, DPAM has continuously invested in this expertise through the set up of advisory boards with external experts, the launch of new strategies and the membership to specialized expert groups.
DPAM offers its clients tailor-made solutions that range from a high-level integration of ESG factors to best practices and exclusion-based approaches. Our sustainable strategies share the same commitment and objectives namely:
- Defend the basic rights – UN Global Compact
- Express an opinion on controversial activities
- Be a responsible stakeholder and promote transparency
Independence & high level expertise
Bolstered by their independence and expertise, Degroof Petercam's offer:
- Rigorous & disciplined proven investment process across asset classes
- Combined active/fundamental and quantitative strategies for a fully responsible and sustainable portfolio
- Equities and fixed income, including emerging market and souvereign debt
- Advanced country sustainability research methodologies
- Formal voting policy procedures