Ctac: a business integrator
Ctac is a business integrator, which helps Dutch and Belgian companies to create the IT systems that are needed to support their business needs. It mainly serves the retail, wholesale, manufacturing and real estate verticals, and focuses on five key domains:
- Business transformation: help the customer to develop new business models and transform the customer experience.
- IT modernization: develop the right enterprise architecture for the customer and help them to move (part of) their data to the cloud, so that it is accessible from a wide variety of (mobile) devices for employees and customers
- Connected intelligence: optimize data collection (also using new Internet of Things technology) and analyze it to extract business value from it. Ctac is increasingly using artificial intelligence to offer predictive analytics that allow the customer to anticipate future needs.
- Transformation and change management: assist customers that need to adapt their organization to an important transformation such as a merger or a new market approach. This is a new domain for Ctac, where the project and program managers that joined the company through the acquisition of Purple Square at the end of 2019 play an important role.
- Security and trust: cyber-security has become of paramount importance for customers because their processes are increasingly connected with external networks and the internet. Ctac helps them to protect their systems from intrusion, data theft and other forms of hacking that can jeopardize their operations or the safety of sensitive data.
Ctac intends to grow its revenues in these domains through organic growth, possibly complemented by acquisitions in the case of business transformation and security & trust. In serving its customers, Ctac makes use of a wide range of solutions from external vendors including SAP (for which it is a platinum partner), Microsoft (gold partner), Dell Boomi, InRiver, Mendix, and Winshuttle.